Tired of Working For “The Man” and Having Someone Else Control Your Paycheck, Schedule and Future?
Want my personal opinion?
Working for someone else sucks.
At least that’s how I feel, and I quickly realized it after starting my first ‘real’ job out of school.
And it wasn’t that I didn’t like the people or the work.
It was just that I hated the idea of someone else controlling almost every aspect of my professional life – like, when I work, how much I work, who I work with, what I work on, and especially how much money I make.
The whole thing…it just felt so terribly wrong.
And whenever I thought about it, I’d get this gut-wrenching feeling that made me sick.
I couldn’t even imagine how I’d feel in a year or 5 or 10.
I vowed right then and there that I had to do something, because I just couldn’t do 40 years of 40 hours per week working for someone else.
I started looking into real estate investing as the golden ticket to get me out of my job, and dove headfirst into courses and training to learn the nuts and bolts.
Problem was, none of them actually talked about how to quit your 9-5 job and make the jump into working for yourself.
And that’s when I stumbled upon Steve Cook’s ‘Fire Your Boss’ One-Year Job Elimination Plan, and it was exactly what I was looking for.
It wasn’t a real estate investing “how-to” course, but rather a simple, practical guide and checklist of sorts, on how to actually leave your job safely. Bingo!
Using Steve’s plan, I was able to quit my job and go out on my own in 11 months from making my first real estate investment.
And now, the same plan I used to leave my job is now available to you in an updated, expanded and improved version.
Here’s just some of the things you’ll learn from the One-Year ‘Fire Your Boss’ Job Elimination Plan:
- How to safely leave your job quickly, smoothly and strategically.
- How to master money and manage your finances like a ninja as you make the scary transition from a steady paycheck to what could be inconsistent income.
- The painful mistakes and setbacks others have made trying to leave their job, so that you can avoid them.
- The skills and traits you need to develop so that you will thrive working for yourself.
- Ways to stick to your plan and not get sidetracked, overwhelmed, or give up.
- And much more.
Get All of This for Just
176 total views, 2 views today